Infant Developmental Movement Education 1 (IDME 1)
The focus of the Infant Developmental Movement Education 1 and 2 courses is on learning a non-invasive, playful and heartful approach to interacting with infants and their families and on applying the developmental movement material specifically in facilitating normal movement in infants.
This course includes:
- Developmental assessment of children from birth to 12 months.
- Applications of developmental movement repatterning in working with infants.
- Safe and appropriate handling of infants.
- Educational play and toys.
- Professional issues in working with infants, parents and caregivers.
- Indications, contraindications, scope of practice and referrals.