- Developmental assessment and movement repatterning skills in working with infants in relation to their parents, caregivers and other family members.
- Developmental assessment and movement repatterning skills in working with infants in relation to daily activities and environment.
- Educational play and toys.
- Professional issues in working with infants, parents and caregivers.
- Professional issues in working as an infant developmental movement educator.
The focus of the Infant Developmental Movement Education 1 and 2 courses is on learning a non-invasive, playful and heartful approach to interacting with infants and their families and on applying the developmental movement material specifically in facilitating normal movement in infants. This course includes:
This is the second half of IDME 2 offered by Movimiento Atlas. You can find the first half here.