- Developmental assessment of children from birth to 12 months.
- Applications of developmental movement repatterning in working with infants.
- Safe and appropriate handling of infants.
- Educational play and toys.
- Professional issues in working with infants, parents and caregivers.
- Indications, contraindications, scope of practice and referrals.
Heartfelt approach to witnessing the intention and organization of an individual through the lens of infant developmental movement. The keen observation skills of normal infant progression from newborn to toddler lay the foundation and map for the facilitation skills covered in IDME 2.The focus of the Infant Developmental Movement Education 1 and 2 courses is on learning a non-invasive, playful and heartful approach to interacting with infants and their families and on applying the developmental movement material specifically in facilitating normal movement in infants. This course includes:
NOTE: This is the first half of IDME 1 offered by Leben nuova. You can find IDME 1B here.