- Innovative muscle principles (proximal and distal initiation, muscle coupling and currenting, A and B muscles, four stages of a muscle action, eight functions of a muscle).
- Embodying muscles and initiating movement at the molecular level (actin and myosin).
- The embodied functions of proprioceptors (muscle spindles and Golgi tendon organs).
- Analyzing the actions of individual muscles and of groups of muscles from the perspective of one’s position in relation to gravity.
- Interrelationships between muscles in different parts of the body and as they pass through different fascial planes.
- Techniques of muscle reeducation and training.
Due to current circumstances, Esprit en Mouvement is offering part of this course online and part in person. Registration for this course includes both the online (Part 1) and in-person (Part 2) components of this course. You can see the dates for Part 1 here.